3.05.2011

In a nutshell

I have to say this is one of the craziest weeks I have had in a long time. The ups and downs of not knowing if you are right or wrong. The emotions, feeling that you are right one moment, and completely wrong the next. It's trying. And I am not a normally emotional person.
Sometimes in times like this all you want to see is black and white. That's how it should be. You want things to be open and shut, but they don't feel that way at all. Like today, when I turned around and realized that things were simpler than I thought. I wasn't completely wrong and they weren't completely right either. I guess that now I can thank God for showing me all these things that I was so blind to. And I do.
I have been studying for BQ since September. Sometimes it feels like forever. But this is another thing that I feel God has blessed me with; the passion to study His word. I can honestly say that I have never felt this driven to do anything. BQ is a beautiful experience. I would encourage every teen to spend their time doing this for God. I have been so blessed to meet so many devoted teens so devoted to God and studying his word through BQ. Oh, and this year we are studying the Gospel of John. Regionals are around the corner and I am so excited! Though, our team has to qualify first. I guess that is the one hurdle between our team and their dream. If only state had been last month when we won the meet...
School is going great. Chemistry is going well despite my strong dislike of chemical equations, things are always reacting with other things behind your back, transforming them selves and linking up with other things.
Besides that I have AWANA, where I also memorize verses. I am doing advanced AWANA through high school. I must say that I am very thankful for my memory. They say if you do the memorizing now at this point in your life it will stick with you forever. I hope so!
I hoping that everyone gets over the colds my brother happily shared with us, though I am not sick I'm not feeling the best.
It's hard to believe the people on TV are already talking the next presidential campaign in 2012, goodness we are still recovering from the mid-terms. (The media going crazy, the speculation, etc.)
I am quite random so please forgive this random out pouring of randomness near the end of this post.
Ya'll come back now ya' hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!