4.28.2011

Hey there! I told you that I would be posting today, and so here I am. I have a link here to a website where you can check out my entry in Stephanie Morrill's Writing Prompt Contest. I place in the top few so here is the link. I hope you enjoy it! First time I placed.

Okay, moving on. I know you all know that I am going to TBQ Regionals the weekend after next (the 5th, 6th & 7th), And I just wanted to thank those of you who have offered me support, going into this big competition. Pray that the team will grow and learn to support one another through this experience, and that we can be a good example to others. Thanks so much for all your support!

I just wanted to make a quick comment on the weather as it is really, really nice today, 65 degrees. Which is warm where I live. Well compared to the last few freezing cold weeks where it actually snowed, much to some peoples' disbelief.

Well, I ought to let ya'll go, or I'll have nothing to say tomorrow, or I'll go on and on about BQ. Which I do way too much.

Thanks for having me on your computer today, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!