4.20.2011

I have a job delivering papers. Yesterday I had to do it right after it had rained.
It is a small paper that is available for free and is something like a classified add, full of advertisements and coupons. The good thing is that we only have to deliver it once a week. The funny thing about it is that it is mostly delivered my other homeschoolers, like me. And thankfully I don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn to do it. We deliver them at 3 p.m.-ish.

The good thing was that most it was just cold, not too wet. Just enough though.

Today, we had a last get together for my choir and we had this huge party. Played games and ate. Not to mention talked. Girls tend to to talk alot when in large groups together like at a party.

I know I promised you a long post, but I really don't have that much to say.

I am of course still studying away for TBQ, I can't believe I only have a little over two weeks till Regionals. So hard to believe. I can't wait to see some of my friends that I only see at BQ meets. I was overjoyed when I heard that they had made it to Regionals. If you wan to know more about TBQ check out my post here.

I am reading "Jewel of His Heart" by Maggie Brendan.

I think I'll post something really random tomorrow.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!