4.30.2011

I used to have really long hair. All the way down to past the small of my back, to the point where I ended up accidentally sitting on it a couple of times. But I got it cut today up to shoulder length, donating the difference to Locks of Love. I don't really look too different from my picture. So it's still mostly valid. Just so you know that I haven't changed my hair because I don't want you to recognize me on the street or anything. 

I'm amazed at all these things that I can now do with my hair, that my hair used to be too long for before. I know, too long! You'd probably be amazed at how many hairstyles don't work when your hair is too long. All the ends poking out, or something like that.

When I was younger my hair was always too short. Go figure!

Going to church tomorrow should be interesting!

Well, enough about hair, it's only hair after all. I would like to inform you that the TBQ Regional Finals will be next weekend for me, and I hope the your prayers will be with me. I will be gone the later part of next week, so don't worry. I won't be dead. This, like most things, snuck up on me. I was always saying, "Oh, I have lots of time." But in reality I didn't have that much time at all. How time flies!

Oh, and don't be alarmed if all I seem to talk about is the TBQ Regioanls Final. That's normal for me, even if it isn't less than a week away.

Right now I'm reading this amazing book "Reunited Hearts," by Ruth Logan Herne. Great book!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!