5.26.2011

I'm here!

Hey there! I said that I'd post when I get to the internet and here I am!

On Sunday I helped out my Uncles and Cousins with branding. It smelled real bad. Burning hair, the moan of the prostrate calves, straddled by two cowboys, yep, that's branding. It's rainy where I am, so Sunday was the first day that it hasn't rained in a really long time. Yesterday it rained like non-stop.

At the branding my brother had fun sneaking up behind the unsuspecting calf and grabbing it by the hock instead of roping it. In all he was able to grab about 6 or 7 calves.

As I was saying before it rains alot here. Like, all the time. But the air is fresh and the experience is priceless!

I'm spending time with my Grandma today, so I can' t hang out at the local library too long. Yep, I was able to finally get internet access at the library.

I hope to talk to ya'll soon, but I really have to be going.

Oh, and the other day my brother was having a deep conversation about baby oil. So you get the drift here is the main dilemma. "If olive oil is made from olives, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?" You get the idea. Weird pondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!