7.15.2011

4 things I learned on vacation

I learned some interesting things from my cousins while visiting here are a few:

"Everybody goes to Texas, especially to chase girls-there are pretty girls in Texas." ~ 6 year old cousin B.

"Have you ever noticed that when you run into a spider web you instantly turn into a ninja? ( because you start batting at your face with your hands)." ~ cousin C.

"God is the King of dirt- and everything else- so you can't be the king of dirt!" ~ cousin B. to little brother.

Dogs love it when you share your ice cream with them. If you do you WILL have a new best friend.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some have some interesting cousins -- I bet there weren't too many dull moments around them. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet! Every single one of them is a blast! My uncles are awesome too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!