11.23.2011

Lip Smackin' Cheese Ball Recipe

Hello there! Since the holidays are here I thought I'd share a recipe with ya'll. It's simple, yet tasty, and my brother is addicted to it :)

So without further goings on, here is the recipe :)

8 oz. package of cream cheese.
1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar.
1/4 cup minced fresh onions.
2 tablespoons fresh minced, or 1 tablespoon dried parsley.
1/8 teaspoon salt.
1/8 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
Nuts (optional)

Take all the ingredients, minus the nuts if you choose to use them, and put into a large or medium sized mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer until well combined and even textured. Then either form it into a ball and roll in nuts, or put into a small-medium container. This recipe makes about 1.5 lbs. of cheeseball. Spread on crackers and enjoy :) Needs to be refrigerated when not being consumed.

I would have uploaded a picture of how it turns out, but my brother consumed most of it!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!