2.18.2012

What I'm Reading~ Weekend 2/18-19/12

Contingency

So sorry! This is late, I had to finish up When the Smoke Clears,which was awesome! Thie weekend I have only one selection. Contingency by Paula Wiseman. And it hooked me from teh very beginning! Wow! So well rounded in the just the first page with the emotional connection and....wow! I cannot wait to share my thoughts on this one this week :)

Here's the back blurb: Where was God? Bobbi Molinsky's comfortable life is shattered when a forwarded email from her husband's account lands in her inbox. The email teases, "My whole evening is free again." After an angry confrontation with Chuck, she is left with the broken remains of an eighteen year marriage. Where is God? Bobbi agrees forgiving Chuck is the right thing, the God-honoring thing to do, but it leaves her empty and isolated. Teaching her second-graders is a burden. Taking care of her boys saps all her energy. It seems God Himself has walked away, leaving her to struggle alone. Is God faithful? Bobbi can't deny the transformation in Chuck, but genuine forgiveness requires trust, and trust is a risk she's not willing to take. Can she let go of her deepest, most primal fears and save her marriage?

So that's what I'm reading--sorry this is so late! What are you reading? I'd love to hear from you :)
                                                           Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

I love to hear from you!