8.27.2012

Night Mare by Dandi Daley Mackall ~ Review

Night Mare

Leo's Review:

Ellie James' world comes crashing down when Dream's original owner shows up, wanting Dream back!
Ellie's hears is broken But life lessons are in store for her as she learns to trust God, because all things are possible with him.

A quick charming read about a girl and her backyard horse. I liked how it was a fast read and while it was written for younger readers I found myself entertained, and engaged. The characters were well developed and I loved Ellie's family. This is a charming series that is sure to enchant young horse-lovers.

Overall, a cute read. I just loved how Ellie was able to keep her best friend, Dream, in her backyard. I wish I could do that with my pony! A series that I can happily say that I recommend!

No review required.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!