11.01.2012

The Bartered Bride Collection by Cathy Marie Hake, Kelly Eileen Hake, JoAnn A. Grote, Amy Rognlie, Janelle B. Schnieder, Lynette Sowell, and Pamela Kaye Tracy ~ Review

The Bartered Bride Romance Collection: 9 Historical Stories of Arranged Marriages

Lucie's Review: A lovely collection for the reader who loves arranged marriage tales.

From the Bayou to the wilds of the prairie nine couples find love in a marriage that isn't exactly what they dreamed of.
Can God bring these couples together under unusual circumstances?

A delightful collection of stories, by a variety of authors, with great characters, and believeable storylines. I really liked how some of the stories were connected and others weren't, I really enjoyed the variety in time and setting, as well!

The one thing that I think I should probably note is that many of the stories were previously published in other collections, which is something to be aware of just in case you might have read some of the stories already. I was a bit disappointed to find that they weren't all new stories, even though I enjoyed each of them both times through.

Overall, a wonderfull collection that is sure to be enjoyable!

I recieved this ebook from the publisher in return for an honest review. Thanks!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!