3.03.2013

Hey there!

Wow! It's been a long time since I've written a post like this, just a random hello from me telling y'all what's going on in my life right now. And to be honest mostly I've been working. At the Cracker Barrel. So it does make for less reading time, sadly. You've probably noticed that my family has been helping me out lately! I still finish about 2-3 books a week compared to 4-5, but still it's not bad :D
I'm still a leader with Sparks, and we have been gearing up for the Sparks-O-Rama and my brother is coaching the kids.
This is my senior year, and yeah it's been crazy. I've completed my ACT test and got a good score, but right now I'm debating going to college and living on campus or stretching it out so that I'll be able to work and live at home. But we'll see.
My social life is pretty much dead, but it never was that much to speak of anyways. lol.
I'm still in 4-H and have risen from lowly secretary, to dictat--I mean, President--er-hmm must have been something of a typo there...
My choir did The Sound of Music last Fall, and this semester we are doing some Disney music as well as some popular music, that I hadn't heard until they toild us we'd be singing it this year! That shows you mow much I keep up with what's hot in music ;)

Well this is getting long and somewhat awkward, and I feel sorta weird writing this monologue about myself...So I should probably stop now. So I will.
But if you have anything going on in your life, prayer request or anything, feel free to share!

Ok now I'm done.


 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! Thank you for the fun update on the goings-on in your life. :)

    Senior year is a crazy year, for sure! That's great that you're finding time for things like volunteering with Awana, choir, 4-H, and the like. I hear ya about the practically non-existent social life! ;)

    I'm participating in a choir this spring, as well - it's a great group, and it's always fun to sing together. :)

    Hope everything goes well for you this spring, and may God bless you and guide you step-by-step in His plans for your life!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Faye! Sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy. I am amazed that you are still able to read anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Amber! Good to know someone can relate. Choir is fun and is such a great experience!

    Thank you so much! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. chaplaindebbie,
    So am I! Thanks so much for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!