9.07.2013

Update: Hey there!

Hey there! I know I've been a bit absent from the blog lately, the last 2 weeks I've been getting used to college and juggling reviews, work, helping out at church and a few other things!

Right now I'm studying to be a Dental Assistant, and depending on how well that goes I might pursue more options in that field. The main thing that is different for me is being more careful with my time management. Since I got a lot done when I was in 7th, 8th & 9th grade, my main high school years were pretty light, now I'm finding that it is harder to balance everything, but be assured that I am making to time to fulfill my obligations, and am actually finding time to read again!

I don't know if I told y'all this, but I also work part time at Cracker Barrel, and I have been for almost a year now. It's a nice job that is relatively low stress and I can make a little extra money. I've had a lot of adventures with my great co-workers, and even met some famous reality star, that I had no idea was even famous until someone told me that he had his own reality show, and I don't even remember his name! And I like the environment, so that's what I did for most of the summer. I'm a cashier, in case you were wondering.

Right now though I work part time, and for the most part focus on my studies. And I'm counting down the days till December 11th when finals are over and I have a nice Christmas holiday! But it's nice that I am able to live at home for now so I don't have to worry about rent, roommates or other things like that, for which I am very thankful!

I'm still helping with AWANA, which is something I will probably do till the day I die, because it is such a rewarding and fulfilling program. I love how as a leader, I am privileged to be able to help a child hide the word of God in their heart! Such a great thing! If you are looking for a way to make a difference, I would strongly recommend getting involved with your local AWANA group, (AWANA groups are all across the US and in many other countries) because it is such a wonderful program that introduces children to God's word, and hopefully to Jesus Christ.

So just to clear up the questions about this blog, I will totally still be blogging, but it just might be less often or in spurts. But my mom has been reviewing lately, and she actually has been really enjoying it! So until next time!

Faye




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!