7.29.2014

Match of Wits by Jen Turano ~ Review

A Match of Wits (Ladies of Distinction, #4)My Review:

Agatha Watson is always up for an adventure, and that is just what she stumbles upon  in a Match of Wits.

Two years after leaving the city, Agatha finds herself in Colorado and in the company of a pig. Literally. Not only that but she finds herself face to face with Zayne Beckett, the man who broke her heart two years ago when he became engaged to another. Can Zayne and Agatha find the friendship they once had while evading the assassins who are after Agatha?

This was a fast-paced, quirky, and laugh-out-loud hilarious read, filled with plenty of witty banter that brought a smile to my face.

Agatha and Zayne have been in every single book since the beginning of the series, as some of my favorite side characters, and I have wanted them to be together since book one! One of my favorite characters in this book was Mr. Blackheart. My goodness, he was hilarious! I loved him, and Agatha tormented him so, but he was a very wise man in his own way. And of course I found Matilda irresistibly adorable!

One of the very best things about this book was the witty banter between Agatha, Zayne, and Mr. Blackheart, it had me laughing so hard, absolutely, wonderfully hilarious!

Overall, this was a completely delightful read that I enjoyed all the way through. Adventure after adventure this book brought a smile to my face, with it's quick wit, sass, and humor. Definitely a book I would recommend.




Thank you to Ms. Turano for providing me with this review copy in return for an honest review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!