12.12.2014

Updates & Merry Christmas!

Hello there! I know I haven't been blogging a whole a lot recently, and part of that is due to finals and boards coming up this Tuesday. I've been keeping busy and making plans for some great Christmas break fun. I am hoping to be able to post many of the reviews from books I or my mother have read recently when my schedule clears up a bit. You can bet your boots that I'm definitely counting down the days till break! 

So what have I been doing? Well, just this week I finished up with this semesters clinicals and took an exam and one final. I'm studying for my last final on Tuesday and my board exam. I've been really enjoying reading Daughter of Highland Hall by Carrie Turansky and that's a review you should keep your eyes out for, I'd been meaning to get it out sooner, but then I just got busy. We are preparing for Christmas time at AWANA, making gifts for leaders and the kids. As a reward for finishing up with finals I am going with some friends to see the last Hobbit movie at the midnight showing. Then later that day, I will be making cookies with some friends to give to some people who will be spending Christmas in prison. So I will definitely be keeping busy! I'm still working twice a week at the Cracker Barrel. 

So over the next few days you will probably not be seeing too much of me, as I should actually be studying right now instead of typing this brief post...

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!