11.19.2014

What's Up?

Hello there, If you have been following this blog you have probably noticed the sporadic postings, and that I haven't really been around much. Well, here's an update.

Lately school has kept me pretty busy, clinicals started at the beginning of November so I spend 2-3 days a week at a dental office following people around and helping where I can. The rest of my days I pretty much spend studying. So there hasn't been much time for reading books as I would like, or blogging. I do have some reviews though that I have yet to write and post, so look for those later this week.

Today I took a break from studying to attend choir practice and perform a small concert, which was a ton of fun and a welcome distraction from the loads of homework.

So hopefully I'll be back to blogging a little more in the upcoming weeks. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!