12.21.2017

Merry Christmas and What I've Been Up To!

Hello there! It's been awhile since I just sat down and wrote to you all about what I've been up to and how life has been. It's crazy to think that another year has come and is almost at its end. This year has been a busy one for me, though not in anything too remarkable by most people's standards.

I've been working full-time for the city in public health, the dental department more specifically as a dental assistant, which I do very much enjoy and find rewarding in its own ways. I also have kept up my part-time job at the local Cracker Barrel, working in the retail department, and this year marked my 5th year there in October. I still make time to be a leader with our church's AWANA program, and my Wednesdays are spent with the SPARKS, and after running the numbers found that this is my 11th year helping out. Next year I will be able to say that I have been a SPARKS leader for about half of my life. I still find time to spend with friends and loved ones, though scheduling things is difficult due to many busy schedules. I have been blessed to be a part of serving with a small group with various community projects this year. It shocks me that I still have time to read books!

My brother got a promotion to Assistant Manager at his job of 5 years. He has been working hard to build up his body and get into the "best shape of his life." He enjoys going to the gym in his spare time and also helping to motivate others to be active.

My mother is staying busy as ever with AWANA, Operation Christmas Child, and the Church Library.

My father is still working, part-time though,and marked his 5th year of retirement this year.

Thank you so much for stopping in to see me here every now and again, and here's wishing many blessings for the new year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!