8.27.2016

Has Anyone Ever Seen God? by Carolyn Larsen ~ Review



Has Anyone Ever Seen God?: 101 Questions and Answers about God, the World, and the Bible  -     By: Carolyn Larsen
    Illustrated By: Amylee Weeks
My Review:

A lovely read that concisely answers 101 common questions about God and the Bible, with a pleasing layout and bound into a gift book format.

A lovely book to share and give as a gift to a new Christian or to someone who could use some cheer and comfort. It would also be perfect for reading with young children who have many questions that can be tricky to answer.

Each question is answered in about the length of a page, so of course it is impossible for every question to be answered in absolute thoroughness, but it does provide a great start in the right direction. The book serves it's purpose well and I was pleased with how concisely many of the questions were handled, while pointing to scripture for authority.

Overall, it was a pleasant and enjoyable read, that skillfully skims through and answers tough questions. It would make a lovely gift for someone who is a new Christian. A very well done read for its intended audience.

Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!