9.17.2022

Honor Bound by Hallee Bridgeman // Review

Lucie's Review: 

A page turning read with compelling characters and a plot that pulled me in from the very beginning. 

One of the best books I've read in a long time, and I instantly added the rest of the series to my TBR. Dr. Cynthia Meyers left her high pressure life to go to the mission field in Africa, but when helping others puts her in the line of fire she finds her beliefs challenged by an unlikely ally. 

Capt. Rick Norton is part of the Army Special Forces sent to ease tensions with an African warlord. Skilled in what he does, he is determined to see them out of the foreign conflict alive. I loved the interaction between Cynthia and Rick as they get to know each other, to see past their initially opposing views. 

Overall this was an amazing read, I was captivated by the realistic characters, riveting plot, and authentic faith woven throughout the story. You won't want to miss this one!

 received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!