10.05.2026

The Christmas Yes List by Melissa Ferguson // Review

My Review: 

Chloe Hollis is determined to change her people pleasing ways, even if it means suggesting the outrageous things just to be rejected. Coming home for the holidays she encounters James a workaholic big city businessman who is determined to embrace the season more fully and live in the moment accepting the opportunities that come his way. 

A quirky Christmas rom-com, with an over-the-top fun filled plot and characters. The story is clean and cute, I really liked James and his steady willingness to try new things and live in the moment. James is patient and I liked how he makes the best out of every situation. Chloe on the other hand had me feeling cringey secondhand embarrassment with her behavior and how she was willing to go out of her way to hurt others. 

The story has a cute premise, but borders on outrageous at times. It was a fun festive rom-com, with plenty of cute moments, and a handsome and thoughtful hero. A fun quick read, but perhaps too much for my personal taste. 

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!