An Irresistibly Sweet Award!
Much thanks to Katie McCurdy from Legacy of a Writer & Cathy from Thoughts on Books for giving me this award!
Ok, so the rules for accepting this award are that I must share 7 random things about myself, and pass this award on to 10 other blogs. So let the fun begin!
7 Random Things About Me
1. I love libraries! I just have to go to the library if I'm visiting another state, even if I can't check anything out, because who knows? They might be having a book sale! And I love comparing what they have with what my local library has :)
2. I have really cute West Highland White Terrier, who is seriously addicted to peanut butter.
3. I have 12 cousins on my mother's side, and none on my father's side.
4. I convinced our 20 year old Christmas cactus to bloom for the first time in a decade this year.
5. I've served as a Sparks leader at my church for 5 years.
6. I'm only 5 feet tall.
7. I'm really good at riding my horse bare-back.
Boy, was some of that stuff random!
And the 10 blogs I'm passing this on to :
Gwendolyn Gage ~ Serving Through Words
Best Reads 2010-2012
Overcoming Through Time - With God's Help
Seasons of Humility
Stuff & Nonsense II
Through His Eyes
Reviews from the Heart
Erica Vetsch ~ On the Write Path
Thanks again to Katie McCurdy & Cathy!