1.22.2012

An Irresistibly Sweet Award!


Much thanks to Katie McCurdy from Legacy of a Writer  & Cathy from Thoughts on Books for giving me this award!

Ok, so the rules for accepting this award are that I must share 7 random things about myself, and pass this award on to 10 other blogs. So let the fun begin!

7 Random Things About Me

1. I love libraries! I just have to go to the library if I'm visiting another state, even if I can't check anything out, because who knows? They might be having a book sale! And I love comparing what they have with what my local library has :)

2. I have really cute West Highland White Terrier, who is seriously addicted to peanut butter.

3. I have 12 cousins on my mother's side, and none on my father's side.

4. I convinced our 20 year old Christmas cactus to bloom for the first time in a decade this year.

5. I've served as a Sparks leader at my church for 5 years.

6. I'm only 5 feet tall.

7. I'm really good at riding my horse bare-back.

Boy, was some of that stuff random!

And the 10 blogs I'm passing this on to :

Snidbits

Gwendolyn Gage ~ Serving Through Words

Best Reads 2010-2012

Overcoming Through Time - With God's Help

Seasons of Humility

Stuff & Nonsense II

Through His Eyes

Reviews from the Heart

Erica Vetsch ~ On the Write Path

Sunnybank Meanderings

Thanks again to Katie McCurdy & Cathy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I just saw that you passed this on to me! Thanks Faye! That's so funny about your dog and peanut butter! LOL! I'll respond later this week or next. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwendolyn, you are welcome! My dog has been on peanut butter since she was a puppy and refused to eat anything else--and we heard that peanut butter was OK to give to dogs--thankfully she eats normal food too now :)
    Alrighty, sounds great! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!