9.07.2012

Full Disclosure by Dee Henderson ~ Review

Full Disclosure
Astor's Review: Dee Henderson has outdone herself with Full Disclosure!

A single phonecall leads to a rollercoaster of adventure!

This book was an excellent comeback, with pulsing action that made the book hard to put down, and then after the halfway mark impossible to put down!

Part of the reason I liked it was because Ms. Henderson brought in characters or characters with connections from all of her other series like the O'Mally's and Uncommon Heroes. Which is something that I understand is kinda more for her old fans, and might be confusing for someone just picking up this book.

There was plenty of action and an intricately, winding, twisting plot that had me guessing and turning the pages rapidly. It was really cool to see characters from her past books come together!

There was plenty of action and the ending was something I never would have guessed! The story swerved thorugh a series of twists and unexpected turns. And I the unpredictability was fantastic! I book I definitely recommend!

I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exhchange for an honest review. Thank you!



 

2 comments:

  1. Love your comments, Faye! I'll be reviewing this book later this month and after reading your review I'm really looking forward to it :) Have a great weekend with lots of good books, blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, that's awesome, I hope you enjoy it! Have an awesome weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!