10.31.2012

American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom by Rick Santorum ~ Review

American Patriots: Answering the Call to Freedom
My Review: A book that celebrates the unsung men and women who fought for Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, sacrificing so much and even giving their lives for America.

Mr. Santorum has written a wonderful compact read, that recognizes what everyday men and women gave up in the cause of freedom. A freedom that they believed enough in, that many of them gave their lives for it's cause. This book has 25 inspiring stories about these heroes, many of whom I have sadly never heard of before reading this book.

Mr. Santorum tells each of their stories concisely, highlighting their passion for patriotism. I loved being able to pick up this book and read a chapter quickly, yet coming away with so much new knowledge. This book was easy to read, and well researched, with a real spirit of patriotism to it.

I absolutely loved learning so much about the unsung heroes of the Revolutionary War, and was inspired by how much these heroes genuinely cared for their country and fellow man/or woman.

Overall, this was an excellent book, that I would like to point out isn't just for adults but would be appropriate for ages 10 & Up as well, because this book reads like many short stories, but you actually learn some history! I immensely enjoyed this book, because I learned so much about historical figures, plus it was a pleasureable read! I am definitely recommending this book!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher in return for an honest review. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!