11.15.2011

The Big Book of History ~ 15 foot foldout poster/book ~ review

Big Book Of History: A 15' Fold-Out Time-Line From Creation To Modern Computers by Laura Welch: Book Cover
My Review: Fifteen feet of fun await you and your family, with The Big Book of History!

The Big Book of History is a fifteen foot poster that can be read as a poster or as a book! Beginning with creation and going all the way to present day, it is filled with fun facts and important dates, presented attractively, with colorful pictures and more.

I would happily read this book over and over again! It's just too much to fully appreciate the first time through, and I mean this in a totally complimentary way. I really liked how the dates were given with a Biblical timeline in mind, starting with creation.

The book/poster is so detail and well done yet done in an easy to understand way with children and families in mind. It comes in a clear plastic reusable protective folder, and measures 14 1/8'' by 8 1/2'' when folded up.

Fun and easy to use, I would highly recommend this book/poster to families and individuals, who are looking for a fun learning experience presented attractively, or just to have fun. The details and the facts and the fun "Did You Know's." The attention to being accurate and showing detail is just amazing, I don't think that anyone could not be pleased with this book :)

Final Rating : 5 out of 5

ISBN: 978-0-89051-632-4

I received this book from New Leaf Publishers in returned for my honest opinion, which I have done my best to express here. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!