11.22.2011

A Matter of Character by Robin Lee Hatcher ~ Review

A Matter of Character (Sisters of Bethlehem Springs Series #3) by Robin Lee Hatcher: Book Cover 
My Review: Yet again, sparks fly and opposites attract in Bethlehem Springs, Idaho.

 Daphne McKinley, a published dime novel authoress and wealthy heiress, fairly shines with spunk and a sometimes overactive imagination, both which make her utterly charming. Joshua Crawford is a newspaper reporter who has always looked up to his grandfather, who was a huge part of his life, growing up. So when he finds that a dime novel author has besmirched the good name of his beloved grandfather, he goes to Bethlehem Springs in hopes of finding a certain D. B. Morgan. As you can imagine some interesting situations occur!

My favorite of the series, I couldn't help but enjoy returning to Bethlehem Springs to revisit old characters and meet new ones.The characters were well drawn out, and the plot was wonderful. Even the side characters proved memorable.  I loved watching the story play out before my eyes.  Engaging and amusing to the end, A Matter of Character is sure to charm and delight. Romantic, yet at times humorous, this was a book that I enjoyed to the last.

As I read the last page I couldn't help but wish that there were books in the series. Overall this book was a delightful read, I enjoyed watching the characters develop, and the messages that they learned along the way. A book that I recommend, to anyone up for a romance that is not too serious, nor to light, but just right :) Thanks!

Final Rating: 4.4 out of 5

Buy it here for $2.99!!!

I received this book from the publisher in return for an honest review, which I have done my best to present here. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!