11.11.2011

What I'm Reading ~ Weekend

Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh: Book Cover

Well howdy there :)  I've got a Teen Bible Quiz meet this weekend which means that I won't be able to read as much as I would like and that I will be studying and hanging out. But I do have one pick :)

Remembering Christmas by Dan Walsh.

I really enjoyed his book Deepest Waters, so I'm pretty excited to read his latest :) Plus I'm so ready for Christmas!

( Back Blurb): Rick Denton lives his life on his terms. He works hard, plays hard, and answers to no one. So when his mother calls him begging him to come home after his stepfather has an aneurysm, Rick is more than a little reluctant. What was supposed to be just a couple days helping out at the family bookstore turns into weeks of cashing out old ladies and dealing with the homeless guy who keeps hanging around the store. The one bright spot is the lovely and intriguing young woman who works at his side each day.

As Christmas nears, his old life beckons, the hurt from his past loom large, and the decision he makes will determine more than just where he spends Christmas Eve.

So what are you reading? I'd love to hear about it :) Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I've got to read this one soon, too! :) Have a great weekend!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye, I noticed you want to give our blog, Making Home Work, an award. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do to get it. So if you could email me privately and explain the process, that would be great.

    snowboundintheup (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!