11.07.2011

Tell Me About Yourself Award!

First and foremost much thanks to Amber S. of Seasons of Humility Blog for honoring me with this award :) Her blog is really awesome, and if I could I'd award her with this award all over again!

Ok so the rules for accepting this award are simple.

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Give the award to 15 other bloggers.


Alrighty so here are 7 things about me:

1. Ok, I'm on Facebook way more than I should be.
2. I'm part of a top secret Bible Quizzing circle of nice Christian teens who encourage each other daily.
3. I like watching British Mini-series' on PBS.
4. I love horses.
5. I like to quilt and crosstitch.
6. I try to eat natural, but really like Jello.
7. And I really like to read, just in case nobody knew that ;)

Ok so now onward to the blogs that are totally deserving and to whom I want to pass this award!

Andrea's Take

Best Reads (2010-2011)

Christ is Write!

Writing for Christ

Erica Vetsch: On the Write Path

Golden Grasses

Lajoie's Thoughts of Joy

Stuff and Nonsense II

Southern Sassy Things

The Way of Impressions

Thoughts on Books

Overcoming Through Time -- With God's Help

Making Homework

Teenage Writer

Reviews by Jane

These are just a few of the awesome blogs I follow :) Thank again, Amber!












10 comments:

  1. Congrats, Faye, and thanks so much for passing the award on to me! I'm so glad that you're enjoying "The Way of Impressions"! If you don't mind, I'll pass this award on through my regular blog, http://gwendolyngage.blogspot.com/ (that way I don't have to break the chapter sequence. I'm about to delete my "will return" post when I post chapter 18 on Saturday :-)

    I'm thinking I'm going to do something different and reveal 7 things about one of my characters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be fine. And I'll be sure to check out your regular blog!
    I'm excited to read more of your story :)
    Oh, and you're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for giving my blog this award! I recently received it from another blogger, see here...

    http://thoughtsonbookss.blogspot.com/2011/10/tell-me-about-yourself-award.html

    but I will make sure I link back to you in my next post. Thanks again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you so much for the kind words! :) It was my pleasure to pass the award on to you and your lovely blog!

    Great to learn more about you - and to discover some new blogs! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. CATHY I guess that just means that your blog is just super awesome :D ! Thanks, I love hearing your "Thoughts on Books."

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMBER, you're welcome! And thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Faye! Appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me, Faye. And I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are totally welcome :) And thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!