6.15.2013

Sisters of Mercy Flats by Lori Copeland ~ Review

Sisters of Mercy FlatsLucie's Review:
The McDougals are three sisters posing as nuns who can swindle a man quicker than anything. But when their wagon is attacked by Indians, each girl is rescued is by a different man.

Abigail is rescued by a shoe salesman by the name of Hershall Digman, and a series of comical events ensue when they discover that neither is what they appear to be.

Full of adventure, and quick thinking, Sisters of Mercy Flats makes for a face paced fun read.

I wasn't sure when I first started this book that I would like it, but as the story progressed I found myself happily surprised and enjoying it :) The characters were intriguing and interesting, I loved how full of surprises this book was.

Overall, this was just a really fun read, with sparks flying between the main characters. It did take awhile, I'll admit, to get into the story and like Abigail, because they weren't all that nice in the beginning, but as she changed she grew on me. A humorous read.

I received this book from the publisher (Harvest House) in return for an honest review. Thank you.



 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lucie, this sounds like a fun read! I've only read one book by this author which was called 'Yellow Rose Bride' and I remember really enjoying it. Great review.

    I also love this cover, so pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!