7.24.2026

Protecting the Baby by Jodie Bailey // Review

Lucie's Review: 

Veterinarian Carly Mayor has recently become the guardian of young Ariel, but there are people with nefarious intentions towards the little girl, so she asks Eli Blackwood a rancher and K-9 officer to help her. 

Fast paced red, filled with mystery and suspense. I liked that Carly and Eli knew each other previously from church, and that they work together well as a team. There is a lot going on, and I liked that they bonded over their faith and little Ariel. I liked how Eli jumped in to help, offering support and a place to stay. He is determined not to fall in love, but God might just have other plans. 

Full of twists and turns, the story kept me on my toes. Ariel is a sweet little girl, and I admired Carly's devotion to keeping her safe. Great characters, good interactions, and strong faith.

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!