Krista Curry is attending a soccer game with her grandfather, and the last thing she expects to stumble upon is a bomb. Explosives expert Cash Dixon comes to the rescue, but there are still a lot of questions. Krista has secrets of her own, but her dodging of questions is making her look more and more suspicious. Can they find the true bomber before time runs out?
An action packed read, with a compelling plot and plenty of tension. I liked Krista's close relationship with her grandfather, and how he talks openly about his faith. I liked how they worked together well, and that they bonded over their faith.
Overall, an action packed read, full of suspense. There's a lot going on, and I liked how it kept you guessing. There are strong themes of faith, and forgiveness, and I liked how Krista stayed calm in a crazy situation. A highly engaging and enjoyable read, definitely recommend!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!