Sienna witnesses a crime, which make her and her young son the target of a dangerous gunman, with nowhere to go she runs to the only person she can think of, her ex-fiancé Sheriff Ethan Callahan.
Ethan is surprised to see Sienna again, with a young boy in tow who in the spitting image of himself at that age. He immediately steps up to help protect Sienna and Nathan. I really liked how welcoming Ethan's family was to Nathan and Sienna, and how they are instantly supportive.
I admired how Sienna has held onto to her faith through everything, and passed what she knows onto her son. She is strong and willing to speak up when things just don't add up.
An action packed read, with tender relationship building and great interaction. Engaging and enjoyable read. Highly recommend!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!