7.28.2026

Seeking the Truth by Terri Reed // Review

Lucie's Review: 

When reporter Rachelle Clark starts digging into the K-9 Command Officer's death, his brother, single-father Carter Jameson isn't happy, but he steps up to help her after her investigation makes her a target. 

A fast-paced suspense, set on the streets of New York City. There's a lot going on, keeping Rachelle and Carter on their toes. Carter's daughter is so cute, and I loved how supportive and encouraging his family is. Plenty of twists and turns, with strong themes of faith and family. 

A great addition to the series, with great characters and great relationship building interaction. Frosty was clever and caring dog. I'm excited to read more in the series. 

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!