A heartwarming, friends to lovers romance, set in the picturesque setting of Splendid Lake.
Jake Hughes asks his best friend Emily to come back to Splendid Lake to help him revive his family's apple orchard in the face of a daunting new competitor. Together they make a plan to save the orchard, and they wonder if love could be in the cards.
A quick read, and heartwarming, clean romance, with protagonists that you can cheer from the very beginning. It was a fun read, with a Hallmark movie like plot and setting. I felt there were some parts that felt overblown and unrealistic, but I liked how Jake stood up for Emily and encouraged her to pursue her art.
Overall, it was an enjoyable read with meant to be together childhood friends finding love together.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!