6.08.2011

I would appreciate your feedback!

Hey there! I'm so excited to be back to blogging but I wanted to ask ya'll a quick question. Would you rather have me write a long historical blog series about the Founding Fathers and the truth about Freemasons or would you rather have me just write a review of a book that you guys can read for yourselves?

To answer a few quick questions, no, it will not be about the evil practices of Freemasons, or a hate filled expos`e. In the blog series I would cover the surprising truth about the Freemasons in early America and how they differed dramatically from the Freemasons of Europe. Also I will include the true about the question of whether the Founding Fathers were Freemasons or not (there is a complicated answer, that is very detailed, but if you don't want to go into that the answer is simply, no). I will also attempt to help you understand how American Freemasonry changed suddenly, evolving into the image we have of it today. Not so good. But I won't go into morbid detail of their practices, or anything weird like that.

I would love to share all of this with you and I would love to know what your questions are so I can address them. So please comment below.

Also, I would like to inform you that I will be taking a Conservative Christian standpoint on this topic.

I would like some feedback on this, but if I don't hear from anyone I'll go with the long many part series (don't worry I'll take short breaks and do my normal posts and books review in between!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!