Second chances and suspense!
Bullfighter and part-time deputy Daniel Sinclair does a double take when he sees his former high school flame trying to save the life of a stab victim at the rodeo. He is surprised to find that she has moved back to area with a young daughter in tow. Can he overcome his fears and doubts to be the protector they need?
It had bit of a slow start, but after that it picked up quickly, and had a lot going on. Daniel has a lot in his past that he must overcome, but I liked that he stepped up to help Annie and her daughter. Annie and Daniel must outsmart the sinister plot at play.
Overall, an engaging read with a lot going on. Great rodeo setting and likable characters, with strong themes of faith.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!