Mary, Peter and Hank set off on another adventure in their race against the evil collector. This time the map takes them to the Battle of Mount Tabor where they meet Jael, Deborah and Barack as they race against time to find the hidden message and complete their mission.
A fast-paced adventure for young readers, with themes of trusting God for the victory. I also liked how they dealt with the more violent aspects of this story, with truth, but not explicitly on page, which I thought was clever and age-appropriate for the readers.
Great for young readers gaining confidence, with fun illustrations.
An exciting and engaging story. It's a great addition to the series and I'm excited to see what happens to Mary, Peter and Hank next!
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!