Morgan Thorsby has found herself the target of a killer, but in a town where her family name is despised it's hard to nail down a single suspect. As incidents increase, ex-marine sniper Brady Owens comes to her aid to keep her safe and away from the killer's threats.
An action-packed suspense that keeps you on your toes. Morgan is a likable character wanting to make a new start after the fiasco that was working for her family's company that went under. I liked that she has embraced her faith and really wants to help others. Brady feels compelled to help her, as the danger increases, and he sees her clever and quick-thinking at work. I liked how they get to know each other through working together, and their shared convictions.
Overall, a fast-paced listen that I didn't want to pause. Great storytelling, original plot, great narration. Compelling characters that you can cheer for throughout.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!