A death at 322 Predicament Avenue awakens stories of other haunting tragedies that happened within its walls.
A haunting story of two women split by time, trying to get to the bottom of the disturbing events that happened decades apart. In the present-day Norah finds an unlikely friend in a true crime history podcaster and his daughter, as disturbing details emerge. While in 1910 Effie James wants to know what her sister saw on Predicament Avenue has taken a toll on her and left her fighting for her life. A British stranger with an odd tale comes to their small Iowa town looking for answers as well. What truths will they discover?
A mysterious and riveting tale, that unwinds into an explosive ending. I found both timelines engaging, filled with faith and a search for truth. Effie envies the bravery of her bolder sister, Polly. But I liked how she find her own type of courage.
Overall, there are so many twists and turns, making the story so hard to put down. Compelling storylines, and suspense to keep you on your toes. A thoroughly enjoyable and haunting read.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!