8.05.2026

The Pursuit of Character by Matthew Arbo // Review

My Review: 

In this book, Mr. Arbo explores virtue and goodness through the 7 virtues prudence, temperance, justice, fortitude, faith, hope and love. 

A slim book that dives deep into the topic of virtue. He shows how they have long been revered as honored character traits in the mind of classical thought through thinkers like Plato, Aristotle, and Socrates, but are brought together into wholeness in Christianity. As well as talking about how to cultivate these virtues in ourselves. 

A thoughtful read, that goes deep. It made me sit and think more about things that I had never given much specific thought to in the past. A well put together read, that is worth taking the time to read. 

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!