8.11.2026

Twilight Tactics by Lynette Eason // Review

Lucie's Review: 

FBI Agent Collin "Sully" Sullivan brings the young murder witness in his care, Ollie Callahan, to Broken Chains Ranch, a refuge for recovering veterans. But the bad guys seem to know their every move and are closing in fast. 

Sully and survival expert Elena must work together to keep Ollie safe. A fast-paced suspense, full of action, faith, relationship building and survival against the elements. I loved the team at the ranch, and how they work together to help others. Elena is great at what she does, but has a troubled past that may be why the ranch is under attack. I admired her quick thinking and problem-solving skills, as well as taking the time to teach Ollie useful skills. 

A high suspense read, full of action and great dialogue. I liked the plot, and how it kept me on my toes guessing who was out to get them and why. Sully is a great guy, who has amazing friends. I liked that he trusted and was supportive of Ollie and Elena throughout. This is a wonderful book, with a lot going, plenty of action, strong relationship building, faith, and themes of healing. Highly recommend!

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!