A charming picture book, with lovely watercolor illustrations that follows young Serah, a shepherdess-in-training, as she learns to care for the sheep and witnesses Christ's coming.
Beautifully written and sure to become a favorite, this book has a timeless charm, with a cute and heartwarming story of young Serah and her little lamb. I loved the gorgeous and adorable pictures that did as much storytelling as the words, with expressive imagery and use of the soft blending of watercolor. It makes a lovely gift for the young person in your life, for Christmas or any time of year. It is a wonderful read aloud story, that celebrates Jesus' birth. A wonderful addition to your library that you will be reaching for again and again.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!