I was honored to be awarded The Helpful Blogger Award by my friend, Amber S. from Seasons of Humility!
The rules for this award are simple:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you in your award post.
2. Post three helpful things you've done.
3. Nominate another three bloggers and tell them you nominated them.
I'm afraid I'm not as helpful as I should be, but we'll see what I come up with!
1. I'm assistant coaching a team of Sparks for the AWANA Games this Saturday.
2. I helped out at my church library last Sunday, but then I'm not sure if that really counts as work! You know me, I love books. It was fun!