3.15.2012

Awesome Science: Explore Yellowstone with Noah Justice DVD ~ Review

Explore Yellowstone with Noah Justice
My Review: Take a trip through Yellowstone National Park, with Noah Justice!

Awesome Science is the new DVD Creation series from Master Books, that takes you on a tour through some of the most famous natural attractions in the United States.

This DVD was 30 minutes long and packed with fun facts about Yellowstone all without the theory of evolution! Filled with beautiful cinematography, and straightforward explanations  for the formation of some of God's most amazing natural wonders.

Awesome Science is a creation video targeted for a younger audience, but would make a great family time pastime. Everyone will learn something new along the way!

I enjoyed how well this video was put together, the graphics and effects were well executed. Every time I watch a Creation video or read a book, I can't help but be in awe of God's glorious creation! What I found most fascinating was learning about the formation of the petrified ridge in Yellowstone--I don't even remember seeing it when I was there! But it was so cool learning about how even things that you wouldn't even think about that much all point to a Biblical flood and Creation.

Overall, it was a fun video, a bit short for my taste, but I can see where lots of kids have short attention spans ;) This is a DVD series that you can feel great about letting your kids watch, because there are no millions of years! A well put together series, that I would recommend highly to families with children aged 6-13!

Final Rating: 5 out of 5

I received this DVD from the publisher in return for an honest review :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!