3.06.2012

I've Been Tagged! Who Will Be Tagged Next?

Hey there! I have been tagged by the lovely, Miss Abbi over at Christian Novels. I've got alot of random stuff to say and questions to answer so let's get started!

The rules are simple. If you are tagged, post 11 random things about yourself. Answer the questions I (the tagger) asked you, then create 11 new questions for the people you tag, and go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged. Got that? Good!

Let's go!

Okay so here are the 11 Random Things About Me (albeit some of them are just plain weird).

1. I love poltics. So as you can imagine the 2012 election hoopla is my bowl of cherries--not really, but it's fun. I love watching debates, because I like looking for inconsistancies, flip-flopping and logical fallacies--and then pointing them out...

2. My brother says I should be a politician.

3. I like using the word bloviate in a sentence. Like that one. Here's a hint: It's an especially handy word this year with all the political hoopla going on.

4. I like British TV way more than American TV. Think BBC dramas.

5. I love candles

6. I'm passionate about Creation Ministries like Answers in Genesis.

7. I like making casseroles.

8. I have a perfect little pinto pony, who is named Alyssa Tissa Princessa.

9. I strongly dislike the gummy bear song. My brother and his best friend inflicted it upon me against my will...It was bad.

10. I'm the secretary in my local 4-H Club.

11. I'm going to be old enough to vote in this year's general election. Yay!

Abbi's Questions & My Answers




1. Indoors or Outdoors?
Indoors, mainly because it's winter and really cold outside!

2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Around this time of year when the political fever is high, and we are exposed to a ridiculous amount of negative media. I don't like the TV telling me how to vote. Click for a video I find amusing. But then I don't watch TV much in the first place. lol.
3. When you die what is the one thing you most want to be remembered for?
Being a good Christian witness. Someone who thought of others first.
4. On a plane, do you like the aisle, middle, or window seat? Why?
Window! I don't fly much, so I like to make the most of it :)

5. Paperback, Hardback, or ebook?
If hardcover is an option, then hardcover! Makes books stand up under wear and tear better.

6. If you could meet one person, living, dead, or fictional, who would it be and why?
Jesus Christ, to throw my self at His feet a worship Him. But if I can't say that, then I would say John Quincy Adams, and thank him for his wonderful service as President and for serving in congress, pushing for an end to slavery.
7. Favorite Classic?
Anne of Green Gables

8. What are you favorite TV shows and movies?
TV Shows: Dr. Quinn: Medicine Woman, Road to Avonlea, Christy: The Series, Downton Abbey, Little Men, The Waltons, Little House on the Prairie.
Movies: Love Comes Softly Series, Fireproof, Young Victoria, Voyage of the Dawn Treader, Little Dorrit, Bleak House, Lorna Doone, Ever After, Princess Bride, Tangled, How to Train Your Dragon, Second Hand Lions, War Horse, Phantom of the Opera, Agenda, The Help, Anne of Green Gables, Emma, Pride and Prejudice.

9. What is the best gift you have ever received?
My little Westie. So cute!
10. If you were given 3 wishes, one for you, one for your community, and one for the world, what would they be?
I would wish for wisdom, to be God's ideal of a community, and for everyone to hear about Jesus Christ.

11. What is one book that you love to recommend to people?
The Bible.

My 11 Questions

If you had one superpower what would it be? And how would you use it? For good or awesome?

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

Facebook or a real book?

Ever eaten a Turducken?

What book do you love, but wouldn't want made into a movie?

What traditional Christian Hymn is your favorite?

If you could bring one person, one book, and one snack food to a deserted island, who and what would you bring?

What is your favorite pastime?

If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?

If you could see one inspirational speaker live this year, who would it be?

And if you could have either a bar of chocolate or a cup of coffee, which one whould you choose?

People who are now tagged :)

Jen @ Reviews from a Book Lover
Katie McCurdy @ Legacy of a Writer
Amber @ Snidbits
Cathy @ Thoughts on Books
Cindy @ Cindy's Book Reviews
Gwendolyn Gage @ Gwendolyn Gage ~ Serving Through Words
Megan @ Hardcover Feedback
Leo & Nathan @ Mountain Dew Dudes (It's my brother and his friend. lol)
Amber @ Seasons of Humility
Christy @ Southern Sassy Things
Erica @ Erica Vetsch ~ On the Write Path

To those who have been tagged, feel free to do this or not...And to those of you who weren't tagged, feel free to participate if you want to--so sorry I missed you!

6 comments:

  1. I love AiG too! I was so jealous when my sister told me she got to meet Ken Ham (she even got her pic with him)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you enthusiasm to share Jesus with others Faye. Bless you! It also looks like we have a lot in common when it comes to movies, those are some of my favorites too.

    Thanks for tagging me with some great questions. I'll try to answer them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abbi, I think I'm jealous of your sister too!

    Cathy, it's awesome when movies are sweet, and clean at the same time. Your totally welcome, and thank you for your kind words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice in movies! The Help, Secondhand Lions, Anne of Green Gables, and most of the others are on my list of favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kate, how cool is that? I think you have amazing taste as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me, Faye! Wow, the secretary of your 4-H club! I also love BBC dramas and Anne of Green Gables! These get-to-know-you Q&As are so much fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you!