8.30.2012

The Diamond Secret by Lenora Worth ~ Review

The Diamond Secret

Lucie's Review:

Esther doesn't know what to do when a handsome Irish Indiana Jones shows up at her antique shop, asking her for a thought to be levitical chocolate diamond.
Cullen Murphey is being persued by goons who want something from him, that might just be the diamond.
Will Cullen and Esther find the diamond before it's too late?
This is my first time reading a book by Ms. Lenora Worth and I must say that I enjoyed it! For me, it really reminded me of an Indiana Jones adventure, with the missing artifact and Indy-like hero. I loved how there was never a dull moment, things kept happening. I liked the quick pace, and the colorful characters.
Esther's father was a huge part of the story even though he was deceased.

This book had some surprise twists that kept me guessing. The twists didn't end up going the way that I thought they would, that's for sure!

Overall, this was an entertaining read that I found both engaging and unpredictable. And I loved how the romance elements were well developed and weren't overshadowed by the suspense elements. An entertaining read!

I received this book from Netgalley in return for an honest review. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!