8.28.2012

Instant Prairie Family by Bonnie Navarro ~ Review

Instant Prairie Family
Lucie's Review: Endearing children and love on the prairie.

Running ink and a first name that could go either way are what bring Abby and Will together in this charming romance.

I loved the way this story began with a meeting of misunderstandings, that was quite funny. (You're going to have to read this book to know what I'm talkign about!)

The children were just adorable, especially Tommy, who was just too cute for his britches. The story was well-paced, and the characters were endearing. One of my favorite characters was the preacher, Collin, who in my opinion is in need of a wife. Collin was just such a great encourager, and mentor to both Will and Abby. A terrific man who was a big part of the story.

Overall, this was a charming read in which I liked the interactions between the characters, with Abby and Will as well as her interaction with the children.  An engaging read about trusting that God doesn't make mistakes.

No review required.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!