6.16.2012

Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions, Volume Two by Ken Ham, Bodie Hodge, Tim Chaffey & Others ~ Review


Demolishing Supposed Bible Contradictions, Volume 2
My Review: Have you every been confused about how two different passages referring to the same things can possibly fit together, or even wondered if the Bible got it wrong? If so, or even if you haven't, this book is for you.

The multiple authors of this book answer answer forty questions clearing up some Biblical question marks, using the Bible, science, and literal root translation. The questions ranged from simple misunderstandings to tough and scientific questions, such as, "Do rabbits really 'chew the cud'?" The book dealt with both Old Testament and New Testament scriptures in an understandable comprehensive manner, that added both humor and logic. I thought I knew most of the stuff that would be covered in this book, but I was happily suprised to learn many new things.

Our family used it as part of our family devotions, and it was a great addition! I highly recommend using it this way because the chapters are short and won't go over the heads of children 11 & up.

Overall and wonderful read that is made into many short chapters so that it is easy to pick up and put down whenever you have a moment to spare, and that moment will definitely be worth your time!
I highly recommend that you pick up this wonderful read that can also be a powerful tool.

I received this book from the publisher in return for an honest review. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!