7.23.2012

Aaaargh!!! by Bill Myers ~ Review


Aaaargh!!! (T.J. and the Time Stumblers, #2)

My Review: What a fun new series!

I remember reading Mr. Myers' book way back when "The Bloodhounds" series was new, so it was a treat for me to be able to read one of his newer series, T.J. and the Time Stumblers.

T.J. is just your average teenage girl trying to survive Middle School, and being visited by time traveling teens from the 23rd Century doesn't make things any easier. Join T.J., Herby and Tuna and their hilarious adventures as they learn valuable life lessons.

The second book in this series (I haven't read the first, but I was able to follow just fine) dealt with the consequences of cheating and how you might not see the consequences right away, but they are there nontheless. This is the kind of series that is fun to read, and kids are sure to love! This series was recommended to me by a friend and she was right they are funny! I especially thought that when the characters made mental lists inside their heads was just laugh out loud funny!

T.J.'s life is filled with stereotypical teenage types, but that doesn't detract from the charm, my guess is that if your kids like watching the Disney Channel or whatever they will find much more wholesome entertainment inside the pages of this book!

No review required. I checked this one out at my local library!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!