7.26.2012

Ho-ho-nooo! by Bill Myers ~ Review


Ho-Ho-Nooo! (T.J. and the Time Stumblers, #4)

My Review: A quirky Christmas with T.J. and the Time Stumblers.

In the wake of T.J.'s father being laid off, T.J. and her sister, Violet are in competition to see who can give their father the better gift to cheer him up. Come along on this wild Christmas adventure as T.J. learns through a series of mishaps the true meaning of Christmas.

A wacky Christmas themed adventure lacking non of Bill Myers typical humor. I love the humor because to me it's to the point where it's so over exaggerated that it works, because Mr. Myers "goes there" and yet he totally keeps it clean.

Overall, I loved this fun and quirky adventure. Perfect for the Christmas season or anytime, for instance a Christmas in July reading :) A book I would happily recommend to anyone who wants to put a smile on their face!

No review required. I checked this book out at my local library :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!