A thoughtful, concise and engaging exposition of Psalm 51 by Matthew Boswell, encouraging us to meditate on the deep truths of who God is.
Written in an engaging conversational style that is also concise and to the point. I liked the background knowledge that Mr. Boswell brought to the book. It was easy to read, and does an excellent job of diving deep into the Scripture, and how David though he knew he had sinned grievously, still knew that God was unfailingly good, and was the only One who could bring him comfort and peace. We look at David's heart, and how this Psalm can inform our own Christian walk as believers.
Highly recommend this engaging verse by verse exposition of one of the most stirring Psalms.
I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.









No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you!