9.25.2026

Falling Into Us by Denise Hunter // Review

My Review: 

Gabby Donaldson is on a mission to deliver a letter to her estranged grandmother, but first she has to find her. She hesitantly accepts the help of single dad and journalist Mason Morrison as they follow the clues and track down contacts. Their new friendship has them wondering if they could let down their walls and give love a chance. 

A heartwarming smalltown romance. Gabby has a hard time trusting, as she has been let down so many times in life. And in a way this story is about holding on a letting go. Gabby is used to running away, and Mason is facing the reality that his little girl is growing up and that means giving her wings. It's a cute story, with good interactions, I liked how supportive and welcoming Mason's family is towards Gabby. 

Overall, a sweet feel-good romance, great for fans of Hallmark style movies, with little twists along the way. I liked how Peyton takes to Gabby right away and how they enjoy baking and crafting together. An enjoyable quick read, with a sweet romance. 

I received a complimentary copy of this book. Opinions expressed in this review are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!